Monday, September 24, 2007

First full Day of Fall.

Good morning all and welcome to the first full day of fall. This is my favorite time of the year. I love to feel the the chill in the air as the Fall ushers Summer off for its well deserved vacation.

I have officially started growing out my winter whiskers. As usual I have one daughter who is happy with this and the other who will tolerate it because she has no real say in the matter. :)

We planted a bunch of mums at the front of the house this weekend. It should add some much needed fall color. That is if they make it through the initial planting stage.

I know it is hard to believe , but I didn't hit the lottery this weekend so I now have to head off to work. I'm beginning to wonder if this is the best vehicle for my retirement plan?

Peace and Good Cheers,
Marty

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Hi Marty,

The mums will make it as long as your give them a "drink of water" now and then. I'm ready for Fall too........but today is still supposed to be 90. Where's the cool air?

Love, Mom